- feeding the animals
- clearing and replacing hay
- tending to the vegetable garden
- getting things ready for the tour groups
- washing brushes
- clearing up generally
As a volunteer you will need to:
- be able to work in all weather conditions
- have a minimum of a standard level of fitness
- be able to work around all animals, grasses, nuts, flowers, pollen.
- to be happy with getting muddy and get your hands dirty
- work a minimum of 4 hours for any shift
- wear outdoor clothing that you don't mind getting dirty, including closed shoes.
* If you get bad hay fever it would not be advisable to volunteer with us.
- shifts are available from Tuesday to Sunday
- shifts per day available for volunteering are from 8am to 11am or 9am to 12pm