We are now offering holiday relief at Kew Little Pigs. We have recently constructed a new holiday relief pen.
- Fees are £15 per day per pig. (included: water, hay/straw, pen/housing and general care of your pig)
- Food can be provided at £15 per 20kg per bag
- A deposit of £100 MUST be paid before the arrival of your pigs, and the remainder of the amount must be paid before or upon arrival. The deposit is non-refundable
- The minimum stay for your pig is 20 days, this is due to the 20 day standstill that all farmers have to abide by. The maximum stay is 90 days
- Before an agreement is made, we will need to see your CPH number, proof of address and all up to date medical records and movement records
- We can transport pigs to and from their home, at an extra feee. Owners can transport their pigs on their own
- We will care for your pig during its stay and it will be excluded from any shows, events or other movements
- If at any time during its stay, your pig requires medical attention we will ensure that it receives this straight away. You will be notified immediately and will be responsible for payment of this.
- Your pig must be insured before arriving at the farm, we can offer one month's free pet insurance.
- You will need to complete a consent form to allow us to call a vet if required
Please email email@example.com for more information on holiday relief for your piggy!