For all applications - please email your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role reports into our Business Development Manager and is to provide support in all areas of running a small but busy tourist attraction. Our office environment is relaxed, supportive and a good place to be.
You will be the first point of contact for customers, assisting with orders and booking requests.
You will also assist with the day to day running of the office.
Duties will be varied from: supporting the BDM in helping prepare documents, presentations, social media and marketing campaigns; loading data onto company CRM systems; receptionist and switchboard duties; filing: and all office related duties / supplies.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Answer all incoming enquiries via telephone and email
- Answer all Booking enquiries via telephone, email and booking system (Fareharbor)
- 3rd Party booking reports and remittances (Groupon/Wowcher/Virgin)
- Fulfil all online shop orders correctly (Shopify)
- Maintaining merchandise across all online shop platforms (Shopify/Amazon/eBay/Etsy/TikTok)
- On-site Shop stock control and regular stocktakes
- Assisting in manning the on-site shop when required
- Documentation Updates alongside Senior Management including licenses and permits etc
- Customer Database maintenance (Mailchimp)
- Dealing with complaints – escalating to senior management as and when required
- Ordering supplies and equipment from suppliers
Desirable Skills Required:
- Driving Licence with own transport (due to location)
- Live within a 30-mile radius of the farm
- Proven administration and office management experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Google Docs, in particular)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as a team with excellent collaboration skills
- Reliable, committed, and flexible
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong work ethic
- High attention to detail
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday)
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum D.O.E
Part-time Shop Assistant needed to serve customers and work on the till on our onsite farm shop. WEEKENDS AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS INCLUDED
Salary: Minimum Wage
Role Type: Permanent, but seasonal
We are looking for individuals with a can-do attitude. You must be confident, friendly, approachable, and physically able to keep up with a farming environment. We require enthusiastic animal lovers with the aptitude to care for our animals and the confidence to interact with the public and lead small tour groups.
- Genuine interest in animals and animal welfare is essential.
- Previous animal welfare/agricultural (or related) experience is desirable but not essential.
- Customer service experience is preferable but not essential.
- Cleaning and mucking out the animal enclosures to a high standard and following their specific diet plans to ensure they have all they need.
- Maintaining the farm and keeping work areas tidy and hygienic.
- Independently lead small tour groups around the farm.
- Willingness to assist customers in our shop area when required.
- Following planning & instructions from Management.
- Feeding animals.
- Reporting any issues with animals or customers to the manager (injuries, broken equipment etc.)
- Animal welfare checks.
- Grooming/bathing animals when required
- Assisting with the physical aspects of farm maintenance when required (moving wood chips & muck by wheelbarrow, digging wallows etc.)
- Animal handling
- Assisting with on-site and off-site events when required
- Shop re-stocking and cleaning
- Restocking feed bins etc.
- Assisting volunteers and work placements
- Watering plants and veggies
WEEKENDS AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS INCLUDED
FREELANCE EVENT STAFF
- assisting with transporting the pigs to the venue
- setting up the area,
- assisting with running the events,
- clearing up the venue
You can apply to be a volunteer at our farm. Perfect for someone who loves pigs and would enjoy working on a farm in their free time. Please fill out the below form, with all of your details, and we will contact you back! All volunteers must be over 17 and must be capable of working on a farm with livestock and able to take instruction for supervisors. Own transport is essential.