How to find us:
All Buckinghamshire School Holidays
(February Half Term, Easter, May/June Half Term,
Summer Holidays, October Half Term, Christmas)
Monday CLOSED, Tuesday - Sunday OPEN
25th December - 28th March
29th March - 24th December
Farm Opening Hours: 10am - 4:30pm
Office Opening Hours: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Please note, answerphone messages
and emails are NOT picked up at the weekend.
Old Amersham Farm, High Street, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0HR
If you are using a Sat-Nav device, the postcode will direct you to School Lane, however, there is no access here. You access Kew Little Pigs Farm from Old Amersham High Street, please turn in at the sign for Kew Little Pigs. If you are taken to School Lane, please turn left at the end of that road, follow it around and the entrance to Kew Little Pigs Farm is roughly 200 yards on your left. From the entrance, we are the last field on the left, please park in our signposted car park. From there, please go to your left to the fenced-off area with benches in it and wait to be checked in.
Click here to plan your route by car
Trains: London Marylebone or Harrow on the Hill to Amersham using Chiltern Rail Services or the Metropolitan Line.
There are taxis in the taxi rank by Amersham station or call Gilberts on 01494 771000.
Click here to plan your route by public transport
Please arrive 10 mins prior to your booking to ensure you have enough time to park (we have a private car park). Please wait in the Check-In area to be greeted by KLP staff. All visitors must wash and sanitize their hands, as well as use our foot dips before starting their experience.
Each experience starts on the hour beginning with a health & safety talk and introductory tour of the farm. Once the healthy & safety talk has started, any late arrivals will be moved to the next hourly slot or forfeit their booking depending on capacity. Please plan your visit allowing yourself enough time for any disruptions or traffic. Please call to advise if you are going to be late.
What's at the Kew Little Pigs Farm Farm
We have a large selection of micro pigs of all ages and sizes, as well as goats, chickens, cockerels, ducks, guinea fowl and guinea pigs! Micro pigs can grow to around knee height, but sizes may vary. We have been breeding our pigs for over 10 years and have significantly reduced the size of our pigs through selective breeding.
Our hands-on experiences give visitors access into our petting pens to pet and play with our friendly pigs. Throughout the year we breed litters of piglets, however, we cannot guarantee there will be piglets at the time of your visit, so please follow us on social media for updates on when new piglets arrive! Our pigs love attention and we encourage you to stroke and pet them, customer are however not permitted to pick up any piglets as this is very distressing for them and our animal's welfare comes first.
Don't forget to check out our amazing new Gift Shop with all kinds of piggy goodies, souvenirs and keepsakes!
We also sell hot & cold drinks, ice creams and snacks.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnics, but please note food and drink can only be consumed in the fenced-off Check-In Area with picnic benches in, or within our shop/café area. No food or drink whatsoever can be taken on the farm or near the animals. Please use the bins provided for any rubbish.
- Please wear appropriate clothing - no open shoes, heels, or flip flops are permitted on the farm. We suggest wearing old trainers or wellies and clothing you don't mind getting mucky. This is an outdoor farm with all of our pig pens outside. In the winter months: Wellies, umbrellas, and waterproofs are a must! In the summer months: Sunscreen, hats and plenty of water! We have limited shade.
- Under 3's come FREE, maximum 2 per booking - please remember to add this note to your booking, or email email@example.com to make us aware.
- Children under 16 years MUST be accompanied by an adult with the same PAID experience ticket.
- Everyone that enters the Kew Little Pigs Farm must have a prepaid ticket - no spectators allowed.
- All visits are by appointment only as we are a private farm and experiences must be booked prior to arrival via our website.
- We have a 48-hour cancellation / re-booking policy on all experiences BOOKED DIRECTLY THROUGH US. We are only able to re-schedule on one occasion.
- All third-party bookings such as Buy a Gift, Virgin etc. are non-exchange/refundable. Once booked we cannot re-schedule or refund no matter the circumstances. However, the experience CAN be re-gifted to friends and family who can attend on the date/time booked.
- For those that require wheelchair access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to accommodate as best we can, however, we are an outdoor experience, and the weather can greatly affect the grounds. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have adaptions for wheelchair users and would advise them to come in the summer months.
- If you have a registered carer they are entitled to a FREE ticket, please inform us on your customer’s notes when booking online and email us your carer’s identification email@example.com
- Pigs are hypoallergenic, however as a farm, those with hay fever or allergies might suffer in the summer months, so please take medication as needed.
- Customers are advised to contact their doctor/GP/midwife before booking if they are immunocompromised, pregnant, suffering from illnesses, recently been in hospital, have severe allergies, disabilities, mental health issues or anything else that you have concerns about for advice.
- In the unlikely event of extreme weather conditions, mainly snow and ice, we may need to cancel & re-book visits for safety reasons. We will contact all bookings via email or phone and offer an alternative date within a 4-month time frame.
- We encourage you to take photos and love to see these shared across our social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Click here for full T&C's.
Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) Regulations 2018 LICENCE FOR: Keeping or Training Animals for Exhibition No: LC202306-122797
THE BUCKINGHAMSHIRE COUNCIL being the local authority under the above Regulations HEREBY LICENSE: Olivia Mikhail of Old Amersham Farm High Street, Amersham, HP7 0HR being the occupier of premises known as Kew Little Pigs Kew Little Pigs, Old Amersham Farm, High Street, Amersham, HP7 0HR Trading as: Kew Little Pigs