Book your Experience
For pig lovers of all ages
Kew Little Pigs offers a variety of unique hands-on experiences to allow customers to get up close to these loving and friendly animals!
All experiences begin in the check-in area where the health and safety talk is given, followed by a guided tour around the farm where you will be introduced to all the animals, including some fun and interesting insights into a pig life.
After your tour, you will be given access to the petting pens where you can spend quality time with a variety of miniature pigs of all ages* and sizes. You will be able to pet, stroke, brush and play with the pigs. Along with many photo opportunities. Please share your photos on our social media.
Following your experience, we now have an exciting new shop/café to enjoy. Grab yourself a souvenir or warm yourself up with a hot drink.
*Throughout the year we breed litters of piglets, however, we cannot guarantee there will be piglets at the time of your visit, so please follow us on social media for updates on when new piglets arrive!
How to Book and Experience
- All experiences are booked online, we are appointment only.
- We do not allow spectators.
- Children under 3 are free (maximum of 2 per booking).
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Carers go free but we must be made aware, please add an Essential Companion ticket to your booking. Please bring proof of disability on the day to make our farm staff aware. You can also email us so we can make a note on your booking.
Cancelling or Changing a Booking
- For direct bookings: (made through the Kew Little Pigs website) All experiences cannot be cancelled or refunded however we do offer a 1 time rebook. 48 hours notice required.
- Pigs are Zoonotic, meaning they can pass illness onto humans (including, but not limited to ringworm, erysipelas, leptospirosis, streptococcosis, campylobacterosis, salmonellosis, cryptosporidiosis, giardiasis, balantidiasis, influenza, infection with pathogenic E. coli, and brucellosis) Equally humans can pass them to pigs and therefore If you have a known contagious illness you will need to re-book for a time when the illness has passed you must do so 48-hours prior to your experience. If you have booked through a third party you can re-gift to friends/family.
- For Third Party customers: Including, but not limited to Groupon, Buy a Gift, Red Letter Day and Virgin: the experience cannot be refunded or amended. As the experiences are already heavily discounted. The experience can be re-gifted to friends/family to attend on the date/time booked.
- Please see our full Terms &Conditions for further details.