Kew Little Pigs farm are offering a fantastic educational 'Mini Pig Keeping' package to all Key Stage 1 & 2 pupils looking to take part in a field day visit that offers a hands on experience with animals.
Our mini pig keeping experience is available Tuesday - Friday at the farm for groups of pupils and teachers. This 1 hours and 15 minute activity is a unique experience where the pupils will get to know our pigs and learn a little about what it is like to own them. Starting with a safety tour and introduction of the farm and our miniature pigs, chickens and goats, the pupils will then get to take part in a farm task - this can be anything from feeding and watering the pigs, changing their hay nets or applying sunscreen to them in hotter months.
As pigs our hypo-allergic, this experience is ideal for all children and offers a fantastic educational insight into life at the farm!
Mini Pig keeping - What's included
- 1 hour and 15 minutes experience at the farm Including tour and taking part in a farm activity ( feeding, cleaning etc)
- An additional free 30 minutes for the children to have a snack
- Free KLP book for the school
- A certificate for each child to take home on completion of expereince
- A class room Q&A fact sheet to complete at school/ in class
The mini pig keeping course at Kew Little pigs is an all year round experience - subject to availability and weather conditions.
We are offering schools a fantastic 50/% discount on pupil tickets!
- Just £12 + VAT per pupil (Usually £24.00 + VAT)
- Teachers go free!
If your school is interested in taking part in this fantastic educational opportunity, please contact the farm at: email@example.com or call 01494 726993