Oink, Oink! For pig lovers of all ages….
Kew Little Pigs offers a variety of unique hands-on experiences to allow customers to get up close to these oinktastic loving and friendly animals!
All experiences begin with a health and safety talk followed by a guided tour around the farm, within which you will learn all about life on the farm including some fun and interesting insights into a pig life.
After your tour, you will be given access to petting pens where you can spend quality time with a variety of miniature pigs of all ages*. You will be able to hug, brush and play with the pigs. Along with SOW many photo opportunities. #kewlittlepigs #snoutsout
Following your experience, we now have an exciting new shop/cafe to enjoy. Grab yourself a souvenir from your experience or warm yourself up with a hot drink.
*Throughout the year we breed litters of piglets, however, we cannot guarantee there will be piglets at the time of your visit, so please follow us on social media for updates on when new piglets arrive!
How to Book and Experience
- All experiences are booked online, we are appointment only.
- We do not allow spectators.
- Children under 3 are free (maximum of 2 per booking).
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Carers go free but we must be made aware.
Cancelling or Changing a Booking
- We have a 48-hour cancellation policy on all experiences. Should you be unable to attend the event you can re-gift to friends and family who can attend in your place however you will need to inform us of this change.
- Pigs are zoonotic – therefore anyone who has signs of illness is not able to attend the farm. This is for the protection of both our animals and staff. Please re-gift the experience to friends or family as explained above.
- ALL third-party bookings are non-refundable, or exchangeable. Please see our full terms and conditions for further details.
Please check full T&C's.