Breeding, Gestation and Farrowing
Recommended For: Adults looking to learn more about Pig Breeding, Gestation and Farrowing.
Duration: 2 Hours.
Cost: £48 Per Person.
If you would like to book for more than 6 people please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
This Course Includes:
- Breeding - Coming into season & Mating.
- Gestation - Signs of Pregnancy, Care & Birth Preparation.
- Farrowing - What to Expect.
- Weaning - Timing & Handling
- Course Completion Certificate
- Health & DEFRA Publications & Owners Guide
Info: You're whole party must arrive 10 minutes prior to your visit for check in. You will be given protective overalls from the team, and run through a safety checklist. For more information please see the Visitor Information Page.