Breeding, Gestation and Farrowing
Recommended For: Adults looking to learn more about Pig Breeding, Gestation and Farrowing.
Duration: 2 Hours.
Cost: £48 Per Person.
If you would like to book for more than 6 people please contact us directly via email@example.com
This Course Includes:
- Breeding - Coming into season & Mating.
- Gestation - Signs of Pregnancy, Care & Birth Preparation.
- Farrowing - What to Expect.
- Weaning - Timing & Handling
- Course Completion Certificate
- Health & DEFRA Publications & Owners Guide
EVERYONE COMING TO THE FARM NEEDS A PRE PAID TICKET.
No Spectators allowed.
Info: Your whole party must arrive 10 minutes prior to your visit for check in. For more information, Including booking terms & conditions, please see the Visitor Information Page.
Farm Closed Monday.
Valid Tuesday - Sunday 9am.
All experiences start on the hour.
Valid Tuesday - Sunday 9am - 11am. All experiences start on the hour.