Adopting a Pig is the perfect gift for you or someone special! If it is not for yourself please leave the name and email in the notes section during checkout or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can email it to the right person!
All of our adoptions can be sent via email which makes the perfect instant gift!
If you want a pig who is elegant, calm and cheerful then Scarlett is the pig for you!
Bronze includes one 1 hour visit to the farm per year.
Silver includes two 1 hour visits to the farm per year
Gold includes three 1 hour visits to the farm per year
Platinum includes four 1 hour visits, as well as a t- shirt / poster
Scarlett was born in 2011 and is the sister of Stephanie & Kew. She is the oldest pig on the KLP farm! Over the years, she had many litters of piglets and is now a grandmother and great-grandmother. She has only attended one of our events which was The Pet Expo at Bluewater in Kent and was a fab addition to the show. She is a very chilled out girl and loves to have her tummy rubbed – she will lay at your feet to hint at what she wants!
- Become a micro pig owner in a shared scheme
- Entitled to so many visits to our farm per year according to your membership package.
- Receive a certificate as proof of adoption (photo included)
- Receive quarterly newsletter with pictures.
- 10% off all our services and merchandise
- T-shirt/ poster (premium package)
- Invited to our events as a member of the team (premium package).
- You can bring one friend with you to your visit / visits. If you would like any more guests there will be a charge of £24 per person - book a 1 hour visit per extra person on our website.
- You will get 15mins introduction to the farm and a health and safety talk with us. You can then spend the remainder of your time in the petting pen with your pig.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your visit to park, walk up to the tables in the fenced off check-in area in the field adjacent to the car park. Please wait here and then check in with a member of staff. All visitors should use the foot mats and hand gels or hand wash before visiting the farm. Then you will have a safety talk. Please have your order number from your booking confirmation ready so we can check you in.