Phoebe is a very funny pig! She is quite mischievous compared to all of the pigs she lives with – she is not afraid to be bossy and naughty. Her mother is Boe, a show pig of ours, which means that showing off is in her blood, and boy do we know it! She is also a fantastic mother, but has only had 2 litters and will want more soon! She can be a little hyperactive compared to our other pigs and loves to run around the pen making mayhem!
- Become a micro pig owner in a shared scheme
- Entitled to so many visits to our farm per year according to your membership package.
- Receive a certificate as proof of adoption (photo included)
- Receive quarterly newsletter with pictures.
- 10% off all our services, only at the farm.
- T-shirt/ poster (premium package)
- Invited to our events as a member of the team (premium package).
- You can bring one friend with you to your visit / visits. If you would like any more guests there will be a charge of £24 per person - book a 1 hour visit per extra person on our website.
- You will get 15mins introduction to the farm and a health and safety talk with us. You can then spend the remainder of your time in the petting pen with your pig.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your visit to park, walk up to the tables in the fenced off check-in area in the field adjacent to the car park. Please wait here and then check in with a member of staff. All visitors should use the foot mats and hand gels or hand wash before visiting the farm. Then you will have a safety talk. Please have your order number from your booking confirmation ready so we can check you in.