We would like to thank you all so much for all of your continued support and patience during this very difficult time. The support we have received on our Go Feed Me campaign has been truly amazing and heart-warming for us all – the pigs have been very well looked after with your contributions, which was a huge relief to us. We have raised £1500 of our £2000 target !
Click the image below to support our cause.
For several weeks we have been working hard and preparing the farm for re-opening, following Government guidance at all times. The safety of our staff, volunteers, visitors and animals remains our top priority. In order to maintain social distancing, we are limiting our number of visits at any one time and on-site guidance on social distancing and hygiene will be explained to visitors on arrival. Using advice from HSE we have newly adapted Covid-19 risk assessments to reduce workplace risk to the lowest reasonable level.
With all our new measures in place we are pleased to announce that we are opening the farm !
Open Tuesday - Sunday
However we have readjusted the experience times and reduced visitor numbers per hour to allow for social distancing measures to continue.
Please read the below information carefully to assist you with your experience booking.
FOR POSTPONED BOOKINGS:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book in.
For June we shall only be providing educational experiences.
All EDUCATIONAL experiences listed below will take place at 2 slots throughout June:
9am - 12pm
12pm - 3pm
From July 1st these will be booked in for the one morning slot of:
9am until 12pm.
The Educational Experiences are:
Comprehensive Guide to Pig Keeping
All ENTERTAINMENT experiences listed below will take place from July onwards at the following times:
12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm.
Piggy Pet & Play
One Hour Visit
Children's Mini Pig Keeping
Spa Bookings will be delayed until later in the year when the Spa is able to reopen at the Crowne Plaza.
Take off your Muddy Boots
Pigs in Blanket
Your safety and concerns are important to Kew Little Pigs, so we have extended all experiences for 12 months so you may book in up until end of June 2021 so that you can choose a date that suits you.
However, please bare in mind that you have until 1st July to get this date booked in. As you can imagine we are wanting to open to new customers and with new social distancing measures in place booking slots are limited so please get back to us as soon as possible.
Bookings will be subject to availability going forward.
All bookings are final and we can not allow for cancellations,refunds or rescheduling once rebooked in.
Please email your requests to email@example.com
We are restricting the numbers per day and per session so we may not be able to honor your first request. If possible please suggest 2 dates so that we can get you booked in as soon as possible.
FOR NEW BOOKINGS:
Educational visits will be taking place in the morning at 9am.
Entertainment experiences will take place in the afternoons from 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm.
The website is now open for new bookings starting on the 1st July and reflects the new booking times.
Please visit here:
If you are looking to hire Kew Little Pigs for your next event or want us to come to you for a birthday party or even the office get in touch with us today ! We have a fully licensed van that allows us to travel with the pigs and we can bring along specialist equipment such as agility hurdles and pens to make your piggy experience one to remember.
If anything changes during the lockdown period then we shall re issue a new statement via email and also on our social media channels and website.
Our office is not manned during this time & we have limited admin staff so it may take up to 5 working days to get a response.
If you have redeemed your groupon voucher and had a booking a visit during the lockdown period which then got postponed. Do not worry this would have been redeemed as you were issued a booking confirmation and we have your details, you may get in touch to re - book in.
If you emailed us your groupon voucher to redeem but haven't had a chance to book an experience you may email us to book this in. We will have your email on our waiting list & would have already redeemed the voucher on your behalf.
If you have not been in touch and your voucher has now expired we can not redeem it and you will have to get in touch with Groupon direct to help resolve this.
If you are not sure, please email us to verify however if it has not been redeemed by 31st May then you will have to refer to Groupon Customer Service to help you.
Measures in place at the farm that we wish for all visitors to follow:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking to park and check-in
- Park on the right hand side of the car park in a single file line. If the car park is full, please follow the line of cars and park on the grass.
- Cars must leave an empty car space apart.
- Please leave your experience on time to allow for other visitors to park.
- Please leave any belongings in the car as this is a hands on experience and we do not have storage facilities.
- Before leaving your car change into suitable footwear. This must be closed shoes that can be dipped into our disinfectant solution.
- This is an outdoor farm so dress accordingly for mud, grass and pigs !
- The check-in area is the fenced area at the entrance to the farm which is at the end of the carpark. Wait here for a member of staff who will come at your experience start time.
- All visits by a paid booked ticket appointment only. Please have your booking confirmation ready.
- Please wash your hands with warm water and soap and hand gels, sanitiser throughout your visit, on arrival and exit.
- Please use the disinfectant foot mats provided on entry and exit of the farm
- All visitors must partake in a Health and Safety talk prior to their experience. Respect social distancing measures arriving on time for your safety talk.
- Please read our health and safety information before your visit -https://kewlittlepigs.com/
- We do not allow for spectators on the farm. Under 3s are free but must email in their attendance.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult throughout.
- Kew Little Pigs does not rebook, refund or cancel any of our promotional bookings (Groupon, Wowcher, Virgin etc)
- For bookings made through Kew Little Pigs direct (full paying rate) These have a 48 hour cancellation policy on visits booked direct through Kew Little Pigs, this can be rebooked ONCE ONLY
- Late arrivals may forfeit their time slot or be moved to the next allotted time. Management decision is final.
- Children must be supervised at all times and accompanied by a full paying adult
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear, we suggest old clothing and wellies as we are an all outdoors experience
- No food or drink to be consumed on site.
- All of our pigs are friendly but please do not put your fingers near their mouths as they may bite.
- When exiting a pen please close all gates behind you.
- Plan your visit and travel beforehand
- Children under 3 are free, please inform us of any extra children. Maximum of 2 under 5's per adult
- We do have a toilet on site and also sell teas & coffees as well as Kew Little Pigs merchandise, we are accepting card only payments.
- Kew Little Pigs has a zero tolerance on abuse towards staff, animals, other customers & property. Anyone failing to adhere to the rules will be asked to leave immediately with no refund given.
- If you have any queries about your visit please get in touch before your visit.Our Office Hours are Monday to Friday. 9am until 4pm.
Listen to KLP staff, keep safe and be responsible.
We want you all to have a PIGtastic experience.
Please keep an eye on social media for our most up to date information:
We look forward to seeing you at the farm soon!
Please get in touch with us regarding your booking at: REBOOK@KEWLITTLEPIGS.COM
The Team at Kew Little Pigs.
We are also holding a competition for our re opening week:
Click Below to find out more !