Adopting a Pig is the perfect gift for you or someone special! If it is not for yourself please leave the name and email in the notes section during checkout or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can email it to the right person!
All of our adoptions are sent via email which makes the perfect instant gift !
If you want a pig who is shy, charming and gentle then Milo is the pig for you !
FREE activity pack sent out with all adoptions
Bronze includes one 1 hour visit to the farm per year.
Silver includes two 1 hour visits to the farm per year
Gold includes three 1 hour visits to the farm per year
Platinum includes four 1 hour visits, as well as a t- shirt / poster
Milo is the smallest adult boar on the farm and stands at around 12 inches tall. He is nearly 2 years old and has already appeared at lots of parties and events with us. He is a very chilled out piggy but loves having the attention on him and loves a belly rub. He currently lives with the boys on the farm, and now a father!
- Become a micro pig owner in a shared scheme
- Entitled to so many visits to our farm per year according to your membership package.
- Receive a certificate as proof of adoption (photo included)
- Receive quarterly newsletter with pictures.
- 10% off all our services, only at the farm.
- T-shirt/ poster (premium package)
- Invited to our events as a member of the team (premium package).
- You can bring one friend with you to your visit / visits. If you would like any more guests there will be a charge of £24 per person - book a 1 hour visit per extra person on our website.
- You will get 15mins introduction to the farm and a health and safety talk with us. You can then spend the remainder of your time in the petting pen with your pig.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your visit to park, walk up to the tables in the fenced off check-in area in the field adjacent to the car park. Please wait here and then check in with a member of staff. All visitors should use the foot mats and hand gels or hand wash before visiting the farm. Then you will have a safety talk. Please have your order number from your booking confirmation ready so we can check you in.