Adopt a Micro Pig
Find out everything you need to know about adopting a micro pig from us!
About Adopting a Micro Pig
We at Kew Little Pigs understand that many people cannot keep a pet pig in their own homes due to their busy lives, commitments and lack of space.
This enables people to adopt a pig without having the responsibility of having a pig in their own home. This is a very unique service that lets you be a proud owner of a micro pig. You will be able to choose from their age, gender, colour and personality as we have a variety of pigs to offer.
If you are unable to attend your adoption appointment throughout the year or you live overseas, you can receive video’s and a poster instead.
Micro Pigs To Adopt
Our Adoption Packages
We have four different packages to suit the wants and needs of different people. They all include visits and information about your chosen pig.
This package includes one 1 hour visit to the farm per year, as well as all of the benefits listed above.
This package includes two 1 hour visits to the farm, as well as all of the benefits listed above.
This package includes three 1 hour visits to the farm, as well as all of the benefits listed above.
This package includes four 1 hour visits, as well as all of the benefits listed above, as well as the t- shirt / poster and be a member of the team.
The Benefits of Adopting a Micro Pig
- Become a micro pig owner in a shared scheme
- Entitled to so many visits to our farm per year according to the membership
- Receive a certificate as proof of adoption (photo included)
- Receive quarterly updates, pictures, videos and a blog of what your pig has been up to.
- 10% off all our services, including online shop.
- You will be the first to know about all our events.
- T-shirt/ poster (premium package)
- Invited to our events as a member of the team (premium package).
- You can bring one friend with you to your visit / visits. If you would like any more guests there will be a charge of £20 per person.
- You will get 30mins prep and a talk with us and the rest of the time you can spend with your pig, helping to clean out it’s pen and other pig keeping chores (dependent on the time)
Our Adoption Packages are Perfect
- A gift for a family member or friend
- People with busy lifestyles
- People with limited space
- Single professionals
- People with special needs or disabilities